HOW WE’RE RESPONDING TO CORONAVIRUS
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a lasting impact on all of us, disrupting the way many of us live our daily lives and conduct business. Our team members working on the front lines are providing nourishing meals, protective uniforms and ensuring clean facilities.
RESPONDING WITHIN OUR COMMUNITIES
We have been actively supporting pandemic efforts in a variety of ways:
- Taking extra measures to protect employees and client partners, including deep cleaning facilities and ensuring workers have the equipment and training they need to stay healthy and safe
- Converting some of our uniforms manufacturing plants to produce millions of respirator and medical masks, scrubs and isolation gowns for hospitals and other critical roles
- Creating new offerings such as pop-up grocery for hospital staff to grab necessities for home
PRIORITIZING HEALTH AND SAFETY
In order to ensure workplace safety and maintain a safe environment to serve our clients and customers, we are doing the following:
- Taking proactive steps to review and refresh general safety procedures with associates
- Being extra vigilant and intensifying preventative measures, such as implementing enhanced sanitation and hygiene practices across all of our operations
- Working closely with our partners to assess and modify customer-facing services in order to provide a safe and comfortable environment
- Continuing to follow and apply our long-established food safety processes and protocols within our operations
- Monitoring the situation within our businesses through our dedicated Aramark Response Committee and keeping our field teams up to date on required actions
Learn more about how we are ensuring safety and well-being while responding to the changing needs of our clients.